The Registered Training Organisation login portal is an excellent opportunity for you to promote your organisation’s services on a highly-accessed, free platform. Using the portal, you can immediately provide information about your organisation, including:
- Check your scope and hide courses not currently offered
- Identify courses that are delivered online
- Provide course price and duration information
- Add your training locations so you can be found by more training seekers
- Provide a personalised description of your training to make your course stand out
- Add your organisation's logo to promote your RTO's identity
- If your organisation is a VET FEE HELP provider, you can access assistance to meet your regulatory pricing information obligations (My Skills RTO User Guide).
The more information you provide, the easier it is for consumers to choose your RTO or refer your organisation to others. My Skills now prioritises the RTOs who provide information for their courses; the more information you provide, the more likely you are to be seen.
If you have forgotten the password to your RTO account, you can reset it via the My Skills Forgotten Password page.
If your account has been locked out, you will need to contact the My Skills Helpdesk.
RTO accounts can be created via the RTO User Registration page. Once your account has been created it will need to be activated by your RTO’s CEO before you can log into it. The CEO of your RTO will receive an email with instructions on how to activate the account.
If your CEO does not receive an activation request email, please have them email the My Skills Helpdesk with authorisation to have your account activated.
NOTE: If emailing the My Skills Helpdesk with authorisation to activate an account, the email must come from the CEO listed against the RTO in training.gov.au.